Saturday, August 7, 2010

Liquid Feminine


Incarnation: personification of….. Who the hell am I?

If I'm so connected to spirit like a child and I’m fearful and scared of loosing that if I enter this body in its totally - is that why I control so intensely my experience of my physical vehicle? Trying to understand its workings, teetering on the edge of extreme, pushing the bounties, denying myself its pleasures?
What is this death throw? Is it actually "she" trying to be born. How the hell did I manage to get stuck in the ‘birth canal’ for 38 years?

What “are” the needs of this divine whole child? To be held, to be safe, to be loved unconditionally, “she” the grown up, holds her, embraces her in her arms and tells her she is all that and more, she is perfect, she is a personification of Christ.

The warrior, masculine in nature delivers strength from her core, she want’s to merge the liquid feminine from her deepest knowing and allow the two to find solace, let the physical speak in sensation, let the emotion speak in feeling, let the mind speak in form of pictures, sound and colour, stories and memory, let the spirit speak in its fluidity of all there is, was and can be.


Stories, manifestations linked into the world - juxtaposing the polarity of merging the two worlds my inner and outer – heart paradoxical life comfortably balanced with both extreme love of humanity and the loss of oneself, so anxious so fearful, mapping into my physical, my energetics, what I thought I was? what I was as a child - let this new human be born!
Merging nature in all beauty and integrity and concrete reality our 3D world - inner and outer balance, we are shifting as she is on all levels.

Inner spiritual - outer physical. where is the Resistance?

Releasing the pattens of this cycle that the father was holding his whole life. Power - hold the power of the mother.

Open the sacred heart space inside the heart, in its fluidity, its grace, its secret's.....

1 comment:

  1. brings tears to my eyes, i love it, thank-you for going so deeply into your experience, your truth. It is SO powerful xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...